1. 20 hours of Spanish classes Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 13:00 pm.
2. Course Material.
3. One hour of cooking lesson per week.
4. Tasting of Colombian fruits and some other typical snacks.
5. Three hours of dancing lesson per week (Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, etc...)
6. Two hours of dancing lesson per week of tutoring in group.
7. Daily cultural activities during afternoons. Museums, excursions, conferences, sports, volunteering, dancing lesson, cooking class, etc. We have an annual chronogram available and you can check it before your arrival.
8. Welcome lunch on your first Monday of school.
- Bogotá D.C.
- Mini Scuba Driving (100 USD).
- Diving Pade Certificate (350 USD).
- Winolsurf Course (200 USD).
Community Eco Project.
Certification Exam Preparation.